Christianity Explored: Online feedback form
Thank you for taking a few minutes to tell us about your experience of using the Christianity Explored materials. We'd be grateful if you could complete the form below.
Please note that if you complete the form while signed into your ceministries.org website account your response will not be anonymous.
1. How did you come to use Christianity Explored?
2. What did you find most encouraging about leading?
3. What did you find most difficult about leading?
4. What sort of training did you attend or provide before the course? Did it prepare you and your co-leaders well for leading the series?
5. If not, how could we have helped you prepare better?
6. If you used them, which of the online materials were helpful (choose all that apply)?
Setting up the course resources
Christianity Explored evangelistic website
7. What did you like best about Christianity Explored as a whole?
8. If you were running Christianity Explored in future, is there anything in particular you'd leave out, or anything you'd love to include? Why?
9. Feel free to comment on any other aspects of Christianity Explored (eg the films, the Handbooks, christianityexplored.org, etc).
A little bit about you
It would be great to know a little bit more about you and how you ran the series. However, if you would like to remain anonymous please feel free to leave this section blank.
How and where did you run the series? (eg in a church, as a one-to-one, in a coffee shop)